Newsletter sent on 10th February 2020
Good Monday morning – if your timezone is similar to London, Europe.
Next most interesting events I am aware of:
Webinars – as I mentioned last time, I will start a series of webinars. Federico-Razzoli.com UPDATEs allows you to stay tuned and get to know when the first webinar happens. In the meanwhile – please vote this poll! In this way you will let me know which topics you are interested in.
Here are a couple of articles that were not promoted before in Federico-Razzoli.com UPDATEs. Please don’t forget to comment to let everyone know about your thoughts, experience, ideas, or to report any mistake you may spot. I’m very interested in your opinion. Many comments to my articles contribute to create a common knowledge base, that a single person’s efforts could hardly build.
- Understanding tables usage with User Statistics (Percona Server, MariaDB)
- MySQL/MariaDB: Using views to grant or deny row-level privileges
Articles from the web
- Can PgBouncer session survive everything we throw at it?
- What to Check if the MySQL I/O Utilisation is High
- Which tables should be auto vacuumed or auto analyzed?
- Linux Kernel 5.6 Ready To Fix Year 2038 Problem
IT and Database strategy
- The rise of SQL-based data modeling and DataOps – Let me be clear: I disagree with many points of this article. But it has several hints for a serious discussion.
- Choose the best load testing software for your apps
- 7 mistakes when using Apache Cassandra
- Start Your Projects Right: A Complete Guide To Project Initiation
- 4 mistakes to avoid when working on your app idea
If you like my contents, my public talks, my books and this newsletter, you may want to check my professional services. If you can’t make this kind of decisions, please consider to endorse me with your manager.