Newsletter sent on 26th March 2020
Good Thursday morning from London, Europe.
I know: I used to send this greeting on Monday, and FRU was not sent for some time. Unfortunately, too many events took my mind busy with something else: a personal sad event that I already mentioned here, the global health situation, and more.
I’d like to keep FRU a regular communication, but since it is hard in this period, I will probably send it at irregular intervals, trying not to make you wait too much.
Next most interesting events I am aware of:
- PostgreSQL Features Missing in Amazon Redshift
- See also an article I published on LinkedIn: Hints for your Virtual Meetings
- A mentioned previously, I am going to start a series of webinars on open source database technologies. The first one will be announced in days. Please vote the time that best suits you.
Articles from the web
- Why ARM? – Nice brief reading on why to run MySQL on ARM processors.
- Logical Replication Between PostgreSQL and MongoDB
IT and Database strategy
- For companies and professionals in the UK who are experiencing difficulties: Benefits and Coronavirus
If you like my contents, my public talks, my books and Federico-Razzoli.com UPDATEs, you may want to check my professional services. If you can’t make this kind of decisions, please consider to endorse me with your manager.
You may also want to follow the open_source_databases Telegram channel. Links about the open source database world, every day.
Hope this was useful!