Newsletter sent on 1st June 2020
Good Monday morning from London, Europe.
Recent contents from me:
- Webinar: MySQL Backups – Recording, slides and follow-up available.
- MySQL backup methods comparison – Follows the webinar, mainly a list of pro’s and con’s to compare backup methods.
- Sizing Aria Pagecache – Follows my articles about sizing the InnoDB buffer pool, because Aria is always used in MariaDB.
Articles from the web
- Stop Fake News! The most common fake news about MySQL – Funny MySQL debunking by Vinicius Grippa.
- Dynamic Tracing of Memory Allocations in MySQL: First Steps with perf
- Cassandra mailing list: Generating evenly distributed tokens for vnodes
- Percona Monitoring and Management, Meet Prometheus Alertmanager
IT & Database strategies
- Why is Artificial Intelligence So Useless for Business?
- Amazon Web Services – All AWS services described in one line (each)
- How not to waste a crisis: entrepreneurial opportunity and start-up funding – Webinar by London Business School
- Open Source Hardware in the era of COVID-19
If you like my contents, my public talks, my books and Federico-Razzoli.com UPDATEs, you may want to check my professional services. If you can’t make this kind of decisions, please consider to endorse me with your manager.
You may also want to follow the open_source_databases Telegram channel. Links about the open source database world, every day.