I offer my services onsite and remotely. I am based in London, Europe.
This is the list of my standard services:
My advise for new customers is to start with a health check or with a training. This will help us familiarise each other. After talking with your database, system or devops professionals, I will better understand your needs. So I can propose ad hoc services, tailored to solve your actual problems, or to work proactively to prevent them.
However, you can contact me to require other services, including but not limited to:
- Query and schema optimisation
- Performance tuning
- Capacity planning
- Setup of new environments, upgrades
- High Availability (Galera Cluster, replication, load balancing, failover)
- Backup solutions
- Monitoring solutions
- Automation via Ansible Playbooks or Puppet Manifests
- Stored procedures development
If you need something different than these services, please contact me to discuss your needs.
Your sensitive information will be properly protected and your access credentials will be safe. See my Consulting policy.