Last Updated on
Wednesday 27th May, at
- 2pm Central Europe
- 3pm London time
- 10am New York time
The webinar is held by Federico Razzoli.
Learn which types of backups exist in MySQL and their characteristics. Learn how to properly define a backup strategy and how to test your backups.
- Planning a backup strategy
- Backups from slaves
- Backup types: Physical or Logical, Hot or Cold, Complete or Partial, Full or Incremental
- Tools for logical backups
- How to take a physical backup
- Xtrabackup, Mariabackup
- Binary log and replication
- Testing backups
Registration is required, but it’s free.
You will be notified when the time approaches and when the webinar starts.